Wednesday, September 21, 2005

7 Things Kimochi Wants To Do Before The World Ends

I'm next...

"Seven thing you want to do before the world ends."

  1. Look up my childhood friends to re-live the good ol' days.
  2. Have a drink and good chat with Vicks n Liew, like we always do.
  3. Watch all my favourite Disney cartoons again.
  4. Show my appreciation for what my parents have done for me. (including the constant nagging) My sister and brother as well.
  5. Enjoy a few more years of scouts.
  6. Try the many things I've missed out in life. So many things.
  7. Thank 6 new friends i got closer to this year. Had an awesome time this year. THANKS...

Well, 1 down 6 to go. Wish me luck.

Is this tag going in order (youngest to eldest). Anyways, keep it going.

Good luck with everyone's list!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home