Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy New Year

.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
.
I hope everyone had a wonderful and joyous Christmas. Well, I just had a good meal and a bit to drink. Just a teenie weenie bit since I was driving. Anyways, I finally came up with 7 New Year's resolution (I'm hoping the rest do the same as well). Here goes.
.
1. Study hard and hopefully pass Auditing.
2. Work on a better eating habit. (less chocolate!!)
3. Try not to be so 'pat'.
4. Consistent gym-ing.
5. Apply for PR (lets hope I get it)
6. Quit swearing - or at least cut down on it.
7. Not be so ignorant (as in read the papers and update myself on current issues)
.
I'm sure everyone tend to not follow their resolutions. So lets help each other with them. =)
Btw, I came up with a resolution for the rest of you!! Again, here goes.
.
Slender Black Cat - Be nice to Mr Tay!! =p
Sam - Be a bit more normal. =p Just a bit will do. Keeps you unique that way.
Ah Cher - Get a job and give it everything u've got!! Good luck aye!!
Yuti - GYM!! haha...Actually work hard for summer school and ur final semester.
Maria - Cook more Indomee!! Kidding...Quit swearing. We shall do it together ok??
Sepit - QUIT Smoking!!
Well, good luck with any resolutions U've come up with and lets all have a great year ahead. Lets give everything that lies ahead our best and work hard. We've got a long way to go. Gambate!! Again, Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home