Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kimochi's 7 Things

Well, here I am, the fastest to reply. Hope I lived up to your expectations. Wanna make a bet who will be the last?

7 things Kimochi does when he cannot sleep:
- push ups and sit ups
- listen to sappy songs
- ponder bout the past
- make plans for the next day (though it almost never turn out the way I planned it)
- call Eek (not anymore though - used to in 1st year uni)
- stare blankly at the ceiling
- look for something to eat

7 weird habits of mine:
- 'liem' hahaha!!
- I have to bathe in hot water, regardless of the weather
- Certain items in my room have to be arranged in a particular way.
- I have to take a shower and clean up in the morning before I'm fully awake
- I have to wash my feet before sleeping
- I frown when I talk to people
- I have to play with my nose every now and then

My habits ain't all that weird!! I'm normal after all. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home