Wednesday, June 21, 2006

May God Be With U

Alas! Stuvac has ended and exams has begun. I know I am two days late but what the heck! Here is wishing you all the best it the coming or past (pardon the pun) exams. A little busy the past few weeks therefore may not have been in the loop for the past few months. And forsee it being worst in the coming months. Well let all work hard towards our goals. You all to your exams for some or work for others. While I dig up mine own grave. Best of luck. (but do save some for me. Oh pretty pls.) and may god be with you. And if you will ever drop by the island do give me a heads up so that I will make time for you. Till then.

7 Comments:

Blogger ange_triste said...

i want big meal from u ..hehe

6:21 PM  
Blogger treelo said...

Currently mine input and output are not balanced. With the outgoing far out weighting the in going. How to treat to big meal? Big Mac maybe still can.

1:24 AM  
Blogger ange_triste said...

i dun care..i wan big meal..

you start saving $1 a day now...then when i go to your island, i have big meal...wahahahahahaha

11:13 AM  
Blogger ange_triste said...

i can help you to manage your money so that your output is not more than your input. that means you are now using your savings?

tips for you:
dun buy unneccessary things (e.g.game console) but treating me a meal is a must..hehe...just kidding..

11:17 AM  
Blogger treelo said...

Yes, sad to say but I am "eating" into my saving again. Mac's Big Mac Big Value Meal. Has two "Bigs" in it's name therefore it is denfinely what I classify as a big meal. Anyway did not buy the game console cause unsure and also may need to plan for something else.

12:29 AM  
Blogger ange_triste said...

plan for wat? marriage?

1:35 PM  
Blogger treelo said...

the plan? Will be revealed in time to come.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home