Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"7 things I want to do before the world ends."

Now's my turn....

1. See my loved ones like papa and mummy and sisters and have the best conversation that i will ever had.
2. Spend most of my time with my families especially if we could go for a holiday or two.
3. Learn how to play musical instruments.
4. Go back to the guiding days of 11th Coy and 8 Rangers Unit of the CoLiStrians.
5. Meeting up with all my high school friends and do whatever that we have all missed in the old days
6. Travel the world while i work.
7. Most importantly, i hope all of us(7 of us) will be able to meet again after this and have all the fun in the world again.

I believe...
Good friends are like stars you don’t always see them but you know they are always there.

All the best people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home