Sunday, October 02, 2005

7 of your favourite songs of all time.

please also include the reasons why okay people.

1. Joseph Arthur - Honey And The Moon : the special someone.
2. Jimmy Eat World - Work : fast driving, simply because the speedy drum beats always give me an adrenaline rush thus i tend to drive faster.
3. Sheila On 7 - Berhenti Berharap : July 2004. it was my first time hearing it and the song just stuck on me for quite some time.
4. The Killers - Mr. Brightside : this song never fails to put a smile to my face because it is so lively that it makes me feel like jumping whenever i listen to it.
5. Tommy Page - Paintings In My Mind : childhood times. yes i listened to all the sappy adult songs since i was a child because i followed what my sister was into at that time.
6. Lifehouse - You And Me : this song gives me an unexplained comfort, a very nice and warm feeling inside and i really don't know why.
7. Jim Brickman featuring Tara Maclean - You : my abandoned piano at home.

tough choices. i have uncountable favourite songs.
to the other 6/7 of this blog, you guys have been tagged again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home