Monday, December 26, 2005

my 7 Resolutions for the Year 2006

I wanted to put it up on my blog. Well since our dear friend here start off by putting it up here. Then i think i will follow suit.

Here it is:

1. Utmost importance is to be Healthy.
2. A better business year to my dad and sister.
3. Get a job in the place i want to be or where i should be.
4. Hope things will turn out good whether it's career,family,friends,money matters or romance.
5. Wish for lesser Disappointments in life.
6. Miracles
7. Happy Always

To the rest of you, what i think i can say is Good Luck. Because i think there are certain things in life are meant to be discovered individually. I hope we regard our mistakes in the year 2005 as our keypoint in life that will not persist or may it not repeats itself. And also to all of you thanks for being there with me and thanks for being patient to all my naggings. *wink* *wink*

Enjoy NYE 2005 and God Bless You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home