Tuesday, December 13, 2005

::Uebel's 7 thangs::

I wanna bet I wanna bet...*coughs* Yien *coughs coughs* Von *coughs coughs coughs*..LOL..The long abandoned site is finally back alive! HeeHee!! Why is it always 7?? Because there are 7 of us?

7 things I do when I cant sleep
  1. Surf for BORING articles and force myself to read 'em
  2. Look for someone to talk to online
  3. Clean my room
  4. Drink milk!(used to, not anymore)
  5. Read old magazines
  6. Go through mua phonebook to check who to call/sms
  7. Toss n Turn on mua bed!

7 weird habits of mine

  1. Getting up late in the afternoon & sleep @ odd hours(3am onwards?)
  2. Order limau ais kurang manis & maggi goreng when I go mamak
  3. Ask damn alot of "WHY"..
  4. Answer ppl like this..I think its blah blah blah and followed by ACTUALLY I DONT KNOW!
  5. Hug a pillow to sleep
  6. Buy lotsa food and never manage to finish them..partly because I dont feel like eating it anymore after I bought it.
  7. Talk and laugh on my own..LOL

Come to think of it, I didnt know I have so much weird habits..got a few more I think..Weirdo? Mua? NOoo!! Blah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home