Thursday, September 22, 2005

7 things they say not one more not one less.

1) Say sorry to everyone that I know and do not know. Never wnat to bring the guilt to hell now do we?
2) Try to see more of the world as in every country every city every town every street every lane.
4) Eat Eat Eat Eat
5) Do something great (not sure what it is) that everyone will remember me by even if it is only for a short time before it all ends. Something that I can boost about when I go to hell to burn or will I be in heaven enjoying a cool breeze with my six other friends?
6) Yah and also donate all my money away share the joy and weath. Anyway it is the end mah. Everyone will mati loh.
7) Now go back home to die together with family, relatives and friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my
href="http://www.shamikebiz.com">astonished
related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find
something of interest.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home