Monday, October 03, 2005

7 All Time Favourite Songs

I've a whole long list of favourite songs. So I've randomly chosen 7 of them. Here goes...
  1. Jose Mari Chan - Constant Change : Been listening to this song since i was a lil' BOY. Meaningful lyrics as well...
  2. Glenn Medeiros - Nothings Gonna Change My Love : No particular reason. Been listening to it since i was a kid also.
  3. Micheal Wong - Tong Hua: I just enjoy irritating my good friend M!! hehe... :p
  4. 98 Degrees - Hardest Thing : err..I think Drew Lachey is cool?? Nah, like the song and think its meaningful...
  5. Kelly Chen - Diary : Somewhat reminds me of Liew, Jonard & Mangkuk Aiyuin. Don't know why.
  6. James Ingram - I Don't Have A Heart : Probably cos I don't have a heart myself!! haha...
  7. Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father : Nice song.Btw my dad maybe naggy, but he's still a good dad...

Thats the 7 I've chosen. Actually have a whole long list, but its just too long to list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home