Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Im ready to put what happened behind, I hope 4/7 of u are too. Putting it behind meaning we dont mention it anymore because it will cause an awkward situation. I may still be weak and break down sometimes, I will try as much as I can and please dont doubt what I do. I promise there will be no more stupid acts. I hope we could just rewind it back to the part where our story stopped. Til then everyone will feel more comfortable. Some might take more time to rewind their story but I hope what u've heard wont bother you too much. Sorry for all I did & Best of Luck in all ya assignments.

2 Comments:

Blogger *flamingirezumi* said...

for all you know..there's a saying that goes like "promises are meant to be broken". i totally detest that phrase. therefore i think it is better to not make any promises and but just prove to people that you keep to your words...

11:11 AM  
Blogger ange_triste said...

why 4/7 ?

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home