Sunday, October 16, 2005

Last Warning

if you wanna continue to be the sore loser of your life, you are more than welcome to be one.
if you can't even take control of your own emotions, you can fuck off and bloody learn to deal with it before you talk to me again.
if you don't know how to appreciate the fact that i'm already the last listener here, you can be your own listener.
if you don't know the spelling of DIGNITY, you can look up the dictionary.
if you plead another chance from me again, i'm sorry my patience is already at its maximum unless you want to see me going physical.
i cannot trust any of your useless promises again because you have broken too many.
i am fully disappointed with you. it is beyond words.
you don't have to make promises to gain trust in people.
all you have to do is to prove to people that you can keep to your words for a long time.

don't even bother talking to me because i will not talk to you.
you can cry all you want for all i care.
i have had enough of your shit.
i still put up with you when the rest have lost faith.
i still bother giving you advice when i know it might be of no use.
it is too late to apologise to me because i don't have anymore time left for this shit.

to the 5/7 of you, do not attempt to talk me into talking to her again because THAT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE until she has proven to me that she has learned her lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home